Thursday, 8 October 2009

Connelys in UK

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to our blog. Thank you to Laurie for the suggestion. It goes to show, it's not what you know, it's who you know. Friends, you gotta have friends, la la la.... Here are the videos I have been trying to email or upload to Facebook. Hopefully they'll make more sense. I will try and capture more interesting stuff. Also, it seems I learn a new word everyday. I will include that as well. Like for instance, there was longan in the yogurt I just bought. It is a pulpy fruit that grows on a tree in East India. I guess that makes sense because Indian food is very prevalent here. Also, we have needed our brollies (umbrellas)the last few days. Thanks to everyone for your love and support. It helps to be able to communicate with you all. It's fun having electronic pen pals.

7 comments:

  1. 1st, comment (:
    i miss you guys so much !
    you guys must be having fun in England now.
    haha can't wait to see your house furnished !
    my mom and I should visit you sometime, and show us around (if you want)
    but hopefully we see you all again; !
    - Tracy Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for enjoying the videos. My kids tell me that nobody wants to see that stuff. I hate hearing my voice on audio. Brenna's bedroom furniture will finally be here tomorrow. She's been waiting over a month. I will try and take more video soon. I'm sure we'll see you again, Joelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome, haha i enjoyed the videos. lol i dislike it to. ! YAY GO BRENNAS FURNITURE , you should do a video on it (: ok
    see you too somewhere, sometime.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Im glad you guys are doing this blog so we can keep up to date with you guys! I'm not suprised the girls are already into dance over there. Have you gotten used to driving on the other side of the road yet? Out I go for recess duty. Tell everyone hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! We all miss you. Hope you guys come back and visit soon, and hope you guys are having an awesome time there!
    See-ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAHH! they're all driving on the wrong side of the road...and you are too!! Oh my gosh, that "right turn" yikes -- I know I would have turned into the wrong lane!

    You are so brave to tackle the driving!

    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are awesome pictures of London! Wish I was there to see it for real. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas ,and we are looking forward to seeing you all very soon!
    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete